DOCTORAL RESEARCHER (100%) FOR THE FWO RESEARCH PROJECT ‘THE EMERGENCE OF INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE IN BELGIUM, 1945-1999. ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF EDUCATION ON THE IDENTITY FORMATION OF THE DESIGN DISCIPLINE’
More information, visit the website of KU Leuven
- show a clear interest in and knowledge of the research subject.
- work both individually and in a multidisciplinary team.
- show a pro-active attitude and research integrity.
- be fluent in English, Dutch and French and to possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- support teaching activities in the educational programmes of interior architecture and architecture.
- write scientific publications and to present research results at international conferences and in international (peer reviewed) journals.
- be internationally mobile.
For more information please contact Prof. dr. Fredie Floré, tel.: +32 9 398 63 42, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.