We expect to offer the following educational activities:
- 29 September 2021: Introduction New ReMa-students OSK. Time and venue: t.b.a.
- 15 October 2021: PhD Symposium. Time and venue: t.b.a.
- 7-17 January 2022: OSK Winter School Revisiting Haskell: recent trends in research on artistic patronage. (6EC). Florence, Italy. Convenors: Dr Arno Witte (University of Amsterdam) & Prof. dr Gert Jan van der Sman (NIKI)
- March 2022: Paradigms in Art History (2,5EC). Utrecht. Date and time: t.b.a. Convenors: Prof. dr. Hanneke Grootenboer (Radboud Universiteit, Nijmegen) and Dr. Victor M. Schmidt (Universiteit Utrecht)
- March-April 2022: The Architecture of the PhD Thesis (2EC). Date and time: t.b.a. Convenor: Prof.dr Thijs Weststeijn (Utrecht Universiteit).
- March-April 2022: Materials & Materiality in Art History (6EC). Date, time and venues: t.b.a.
- May 2022: Materials and Techniques in Early Netherlandish Painting, with a special focus on Jeroen Bosch (5EC). Convenor: Prof. Ron Spronk (Queen’s University/Radboud University).
- May 2022: OSK/Stedelijk Museum/RKD visiting fellow in Modern and Contemporary Art (6EC). Amsterdam. Convenor: Dr Sophie Berrebi (University of Amsterdam).
- June 2022: OSK/Van Gogh Museum Visiting Fellow in the History of Nineteenth-Century Art (6EC). Amsterdam. Convenor: Dr Rachel Esner (University of Amsterdam).
- June-July 2022: OSK Summer School (6EC). Date, time and venues: t.b.a.
Information regarding the courses and events of the educational programme 2021-2022 will be updated regularly.