All OSK RMa students who start their programme in September 2021, are invited for this introductory meeting. At this meeting we will inform you about the educational opportunities that OSK can offer you in the coming years, because it is part of your program to follow courses at one of the national research schools. It will also be a nice occasion to get acquainted with your colleagues from other universities.
Introductory meeting Dutch Postgraduate School for Art History/ Onderzoekschool Kunstgeschiedenis (OSK)
- Welcome by OSK director Frans Grijzenhout
- Paul Koopman (coordinator OSK) will give detailed information about this year’s OSK course programme.
- Lisa Wiersma – Wat het kopiëren van de Nachtwacht ons kan leren / What we can learn from copying the Nightwatch. [to be confirmed]
- Norbert Middelkoop (Frans Hals Museum Haarlem) – Missing elements in Dutch 17th century militia pieces
- Robert Erdmann (Rijksmuseum Amsterdam / UvA) – Artificial Intelligence as a help in reconstructing the missing parts from Rembrandt’s Nightwatch
- Questions / Discussion
- Drinks and snacks at café Zeppos – Gebed Zonder End, Amsterdam