OSK/RU course | Materials & Techniques in Early Netherlandish Painting, with a special focus on Jheronimus Bosch
Materials and Techniques in Early Netherlandish Painting,
with a special focus on Jheronimus Bosch
Dates: May-June 2021, exact dates see below | Venue: Radboud University Nijmegen | Open to: RMA students and PhD candidates, max. 6 participants | Credits: 5 EC | Instruction language: English | Instructor: prof. dr Ron Spronk (Queen’s University/Radboud University) | Coordination: OSK (firstname.lastname@example.org) | More information
When registering; Provide a CV and short letter of motivation and send it to email@example.com. Application deadline: March 1st, 2021.
Dates & Location (providing that meetings in person will be possible):
Radboud University, Nijmegen, room E3.29 (Erasmus building, 3rd floor). Our meeting times could be changed to 15:30-18:15 (see above).
- Wednesday May 12 | 13:30–16:15
- Thursday May 13 | No meeting
- Wednesday May 19 | 13:30–16:15
- Thursday May 20 | 13:30–16:15
- Wednesday May 26 | 13:30–16:15
- Thursday May 27 | 13:30–16:15
- Wednesday June 2 | 13:30–16:15
- Thursday June 3 | 13:30–16:15
- Wednesday June 9 | 13:30–16:15
This event is fully booked.
Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen